March 1st, 2013
The longest, largest and most authentic St. Patrick’s Day event in town! The Mighty Festival, at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant in the Downtown Disney® area, invites guest of all ages, whether you’re Irish or Irish at heart, to celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day holiday with two weekends of festivities. March 8-10, pre-party with a schedule of musical performances from The Willis Clan, merging Irish music with a variety of other genres. March 14-17, celebrate like you’re Irish with a mighty offering of bands and dancers on multiple stages, refreshments and authentic activities including:
- Authentic Irish food and drinks
- The impressive Ragland Road Dancers, seven full-time champion Irish dancers, performing daily
- Irish dance workshops with renowned Irish dancer and choreographer, Ronan McCormack, of the original “Riverdance” cast
- Irish music workshops with Dublin-born multi-instrumentalist Declan Masterson, recent touring musical director of “Riverdance”
- Ceili traditional music and structured set-dancing instruction
- Performances by Raglan Road house band Creel, The Willis Clan, Girsa, Three Dollar Band and Johnny & Justin.
- “The Electric Ceili” event with a host of Irish musicians and dancers
- Concerts featuring ELEVATION, “the world’s greatest U2 tribute band”
- St. Patrick’s Day-themed face painting
Don’t forget to come dressed in green! Please note on Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17, guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Saturday, a cover charge of $5 will apply to each guest 18 and over; on Sunday, the cover charge is $10. Click here for a schedule of performances and events and for more information. If you’d like to discover other ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day during your Orlando vacation, click here.
Leave a Comment